Post by Bracken Van Ryssen on May 17, 2015 9:02:30 GMT
Hi all We are looking at hosting the Solihull Bicycle Campaign's first AGM (annual general meeting), to help us get a better idea of what people want from the campaign and what sort of direction we should be looking to head over the upcoming years. We would also be looking to elect an official committee to ensure that the campaign responds appropriately to its members. As yet we have not confirmed the date, time or venue, so if you have any preferences or ideas please do let us know. Our provisional agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1. Introductions - a chance to get to know other people within the campaign.
2. The campaign so far - a look at what we have done since the campaign was founded.
3. Finances - a discussion on where our finances currently stand; what we need to function, possible funding sources and accountability.
4. Where to next - an open discussion on the focus of the campaign and what our remit is, as well as how to meet it.
5. Election of board members - looking at expanding our committee and filling empty roles.